Saturday 5 September 2015

ORDS HIGHS AND LOWS

I posted this on my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIFy9fK306WNc2tWiulvvNA 11 days ago calling the low on the Ords, it's nothing different than what we've shown here for the last 2-3 years, time=price, nothing more. We bought securities 3-6 cents from their lows, I don't say this to brag but just to reinforce how well this works if you do the work. We sold out 3 days off of low and it's being going down since. I would like to see Fridays low hold, if it does it reinforces the major low coming in soon.
IMHO this low is a good trading low but it's NOT the main low, I would expect the Ords to rally into the 3rd week of September.
This is one of the reasons I called the April top back in February. Chart above is the SPI futures, top in SPI was 23/3, range of 2889, the April top had stronger time and the range at that top was 2882, as i've said many times, time is stronger than price, 13 April came in bang on with the Ords.
These 2 charts give you all you need to discover the date of the next top, final low and final low price.
Can you do it?
My daily commentary can be followed on Twitter. https://twitter.com/desertman388


No comments:

Post a Comment